The major objective of placement is to identify the talented and qualified professionals before they complete their education. It provides employment opportunities to students who are pursuing or in the final stage of completing the course. This process reduces the time for an industry to pick the candidates according to their need.
Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
01. Director/ Principal
02. Dr. Chhayakanta Panda
03. Mr. Abdul Sayeed Khan
04. Mr. Santosh Kumar Dash
05. Mr. Ashutosh Meher
06. Mr. Raghunandan Hota
07. Mr. Sudhir Kumar Sahu
Being a Coordinator, I establish the vital link between students and prospective employers to facilitate the training and placement of students as they begin their career after graduation. We have a separate Training & Placement Cell which arranges campus Interviews and helps students to develop leadership, interviewing, and communication skills. We are continuously preparing and training our students for cracking aptitude tests. Partnerships with great companies enrich the RIT experience for our students while strengthening commitment for great Industry-Institute Interaction. We also organize industrial visits for students, training seminars, conferences, and expert lectures to prepare them for opportunities that await them.
With great pleasure and honour, we invite industries and corporate houses on our campus and our students to take advantage of all Training & Placement Cell activities.
Students are availing the scholarships/financial assistance under the following schemes.
• B Pharm: Campus placement in last 3 years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary: 40 % placement with minimum salary of Rs.1.8 lakhs, maximum salary of Rs. 2.4 lakhs and average salary of Rs. 2 lakhs.
• D. Pharm: Campus placement in last 3 years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary: 40 % placement with minimum salary of Rs.1.6 lakhs, maximum salary of Rs. 1.8 lakhs and average salary of Rs. 1.7 lakhs.
• M. Pharm: Campus placement in last 3 years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary: 75 % placement with minimum salary of Rs.1.8 lakhs, maximum salary of Rs. 2.4 lakhs and average salary of Rs. 2 lakhs.
Keeping in view the industry and hospital requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate pharmacy Trainees.
• Personality Development
• Communication Skills & Vocabulary
• Resume Preparation & Email Writing
• Group Discussion
• Interview Skills
• Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
• Record Keeping & Hospital Management Ability
• Managerial Capability
|2018 - 2019||2017 - 2018|
|No. of student taken Industrial training||24||21|
|No. of student taken Hospital training||32||37|
|Duration of training||1 Month||1 Month|